March 22, 2018
Imbruvica New Formulation
The New IMBRUVICA® pill is now available as a one pill, once a day treatment and available from Onco360. The new IMBRUVICA is the same medication, at the same dose, with the same active ingredient. For most of your patients, this will mean taking fewer pills a day.
IMBRUVICA is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of adult patients with:
- Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) who have received at least one prior therapy.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)/Small lymphocytic lymphom (SLL).
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)/Small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) with 17p deletion.
- Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia (WM).
- Marginal zone lymphoma (MZL) who require systemic therapy and have received at least one prior anti-CD20-based therapy.
- Chronic graft versus host disease (cGVHD) after failure of one or more lines of systemic therapy.
Strength and Dosage Form:
- Capsules: 70 mg and 140 mg*
- Tablets: 140 mg, 280 mg, 420 mg, and 560 mg
- MCL and MZL: 560 mg taken orally once daily.
- CLL/SLL, WM, and cGVHD: 420 mg taken orally once daily
IMBRUVICA prescribing information.
IMBRUVICA trademark is owned/licensed by Pharmacyclics LLC and Janssen Biotech, Inc. 2018