Your patients don’t rely on a general practitioner to treat their disease, why should you rely on a general pharmacy to help you treat your patients?
You have dedicated yourself to treating cancer, the most complex of diseases. At Onco360, we have dedicated ourselves to Oncology Pharmacy, and meeting the highly specialized needs of cancer treatment for you and your patients.
The Onco360 Oncology Pharmacy model was built specifically for cancer care, and we have committed ourselves to providing the most comprehensive suite of Oncology Pharmacy Solutions available today.
Your Trusted Oncology Pharmacy Partner
In today’s changing cancer care environment, community and hospital based oncology practices face more challenges than ever:
- Medication access and delivery problems
- Medication shortages
- Billing and insurance challenges
- Declining or uncontrolled reimbursement for costly medications
- Increasing administration burden on healthcare staff that detracts from patient care
- Financial barriers hindering patient access to therapies they need
- Provide you with the Power of Choice to refer Medicare Part D and Part B to the #1 specialty pharmacy focused 100% on oncology patient care – Read More
At Onco360, our goal is to serve as an extension of your practice so you don’t have to deal with the increasingly complex administrative, operational, and clinical requirements associated with providing modern day pharmaceutical cancer treatments.
How We Can Help Your Practice
Our goal is to serve as an extension of your practice. In addition to providing a high degree of communication and coordination with your office, our dedicated team of trained professionals will handle:
- Prior Authorization
- Patient Medication Counseling
- Side Effect Management
- Patient Financial Assistance
Rx Ordering and Shipping Made Easy
Onco360 provides easy ordering via e-Prescribe, fax, or by phone, and all prescriptions are shipped free of charge.
Oncomed Dba Onco360 or