Welcome to Onco360
Specialty medications can be complicated and that’s why we provide a high level of support through every step of your treatment journey. Onco360 knows that living with a new health condition can be overwhelming and we are here for you by turning complex medications into a simple process.
What to Expect Along Your Journey
Starting a new medication can be confusing and stressful. But rest assured that as soon as your doctor sends us your prescription, we start working on it immediately to get it filled.
- You will receive a phone call from an Onco Care Coordinator
- The Care Coordinator will verify and collect additional information such as height, weight, allergies, and current medications
- Once the Care Coordinator has the information needed and your prescription is reviewed by one of our pharmacists, your medication will be shipped, and we will send you a tracking number
Financial Assistance and our OncoAdvocate® Team
We know that one of the main concerns of a new cancer or chronic disease diagnosis is, “how will I pay for my medication.” If you are having difficulty paying for your medication or have questions regarding payment, please ask to speak with one of our OncoAdvocates. Our OncoAdvocate® Team has over 20 associates dedicated to sourcing third-party funding solutions for our patients to help ease any financial burden.
Our program searches and matches funding opportunities quickly to get you started on your therapy as soon as possible. Everything will be handled from start to finish including finding funding sources, any paperwork, updates, etc.
Do You Have Medicare?
BIG Changes Are On The Way for Medicare Part D Patients in 2024. See how we can help.
Patient Welcome Kit
After you receive your tracking information for your first prescription from Onco360, a package will arrive the next day in most instances. This package will contain the items needed to get started: your medication and any supportive items required, a Patient Welcome Kit, and a Patient Care Kit.
Inside the Patient Welcome Kit is a magnet for your refrigerator and an easy-to-read Patient Welcome Booklet. There are also several forms that will need to be completed and returned in the envelope provided inside the kit.
The Patient Care Kit is in a zipped pouch and is filled with over-the-counter items that can help to combat the most common side effects you may experience when starting your medication. Our clinical team hand-picked each of these items with your health and well-being in mind.
myOnco360 Patient App + Portal
Our patient app + portal allows patients and their caregivers to easily manage prescriptions. Get 24/7 access to detailed prescription history, alerts, real-time order tracking, funding information, and payment options. Sign up for your account today.
How To Refill
Based on your prescription instructions and dosing, we know exactly when you are due for a refill.
- You will be contacted by a member of our Operations Outreach Team about a week before you are due to run out of medication.
- We will ask you a few questions about your medication, including any side effects or if there have been any changes in your health.
- After we have your answers and your prescription is reviewed by our pharmacists, we will begin the refill process. If a new prescription or prior authorization is needed, we will handle any paperwork or phone calls to refill your prescription.
Note: If you do not receive a call from our pharmacy within seven days of a needed refill, feel free to contact us at 877.662.6633.