Your Medicare Patients have the Power of Choice
The beginning of the year can be a confusing time for many of your Medicare patients. Whether they chose a new plan or continued existing benefits, they have received new insurance cards that most likely list preferred pharmacy partners. But did you know they are not restricted to the pharmacy listed on their insurance card? According to the Medicare Part D statute, “any” pharmacy that is willing and able to meet Medicare Part D plan’s standard terms and conditions, must be considered an “in-network” pharmacy provider.
Choose the Oncology Experts at Onco360
Onco360 is a unique specialty pharmacy not only because we are 100% dedicated to cancer, but because our number one priority is better patient care. We treat every patient with the highest level of care and compassion while helping them navigate the many clinical, emotional, and financial challenges they face during their cancer journey.
- Sourced $295+ million in financial assistance for qualified patients in 2021
- 3.5 days average time to first fill
- A single-source for your oncology medications that include oral, injected, and infusion options
- Our clinical programs are developed by Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacists
- Access to 90+ Limited Distribution Oncology Medications
Pharmacy choice matters.
Refer your Medicare patients to the Oncology Pharmacy experts.
We also offer best-in-class funding solutions for patients who are approaching the coverage gap or “donut hole.” – Learn More