Trust the oncology experts at Onco360 for TAZVERIK®
Partner with Onco360 for your epithelioid sarcoma and follicular lymphoma patients. We provide ongoing and personalized support to ensure the best clinical expertise, medication adherence, and side effect management.
TAZVERIK™ (tazemetostat) is a methyltransferase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of:
- Adult patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma whose tumors are positive for an EZH2 mutation as detected by an FDA-approved test and who have received at least 2 prior systemic therapies.
- Adult patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma who have no satisfactory alternative treatment options.
- Adults and pediatric patients aged 16 years and older with metastatic or locally advanced epithelioid sarcoma not eligible for complete resection.
TAZVERIK is available in 200 mg tablets (NDC 72607-100-00) in 240 count bottles. The recommended dosage is 800 mg taken orally twice daily with or without food.1
For full prescribing information for TAZVERIK
Why Choose Onco360?
- Financial assistance sourcing for qualified patients with our OncoAdvocate® team
- Clinical programs developed by Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacists
- #1 in patient and provider satisfaction*
- Free delivery to patient’s doorstep
1TAZVERIK prescribing information. www.tazverik.com. Accessed 6/22. Copyright Epizyme, Inc. All rights reserved.
*Third party survey data provided by MMIT for Independent Specialty Pharmacies (Oncology). Report dates Q4 2021 and Q4 2021