Bayer Selects Onco360 for LDD Network
Both of the new additions to Onco360’s portfolio have been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as targeted therapies in comprehensive cancer treatment and are immediately available for order through Onco360.
Nexavar is a kinase inhibitor approved for the treatment of:
- Unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma;
- Advanced renal cell carcinoma; and
- Locally recurrent or metastatic, progressive, differentiated thyroid carcinoma refractory to radioactive iodine treatment.
Stivarga is a kinase inhibitor approved for the treatment of patients with:
- Metastatic colorectal cancer (CRC) who have been previously treated with fluoropyrimidine-, oxaliplatin- and irinotecan-based chemotherapy, an anti-VEGF therapy, and, if KRAS wild type, an anti-EGFR therapy; and
- Locally advanced, unresectable or metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST) that have been previously treated with imatinib mesylate and sunitinib malate.
“This relationship with Bayer marks another significant step forward in Onco360’s mission to transform cancer treatment and promote the highest standards of patient care,” said Paul Jardina, President and Chief Executive Officer of Onco360. “This selection also underscores the success we continue to have advancing our unique and comprehensive approach to oncology pharmacy services. We will continue to work with global pharmaceutical manufacturers to expand our care platform and broaden our clinical support services.”
“Today’s announcement further demonstrates our commitment to providing the greatest depth and breadth of oncology pharmacy products possible to support patients and their physicians in the fight against cancer,” said Burt Zweigenhaft, Vice Chairman and Chief Strategy Officer of Onco360. “Nexavar and Stivarga are best-in-class products and important additions to our product portfolio. We are excited to be advancing our patient-centric mission by bringing these innovative therapies to the people that need them the most.”
Both Nexavar and Stivarga products are immediately available for order through Onco360. Information on how to order can be obtained by visiting www.Onco360.com/How To Order.