Covid-19 Update For Patients
Cancer Patients and Caregivers. We’re here to help.
Stay Safe and Informed about COVID-19
In response to the current COVID-19 situation, we’ve examined all areas of our business and pharmacy operations at every Onco360 location across the country and have taken actions to ensure continued service to our patients and their caregivers.
Rest assured, we are open and prepared to serve you through this crisis.
We are committed to being responsive.
First and foremost, our business continuity plan ensures the health and safety of our employees so we can continue to deliver and support the prescription therapies our patients depend on. Our pharmacies remain fully staffed with pharmacists and technicians who continue to process and ship your prescriptions as they always have.
Our leadership team is meeting regularly to review recommendations and adjust our policies and processes as this situation continues to evolve. As with any rapidly-changing crisis, our team is ready to respond to additional COVID-19 developments to keep our patients and employees safe and healthy.
What this means for you.
We know cancer patients have many concerns during this uncertain time. Onco360 wants you to know that we are here for you.
- Our pharmacy operations remain uninterrupted. Our hours are M-F 8 AM – 8 PM and Sat/Sun 9 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Onco360 pharmacists continue to be available 24/7 for any emergencies.
- Your medications will continue to be delivered as scheduled.
- We continue to proactively work with patients, manufacturers, and insurance companies to address any issues that may arise.
Below are some links to resources for cancer patients, their families, and caregivers.
- What people with cancer should know according to the National Cancer Institute.
- Get the latest public health information from CDC.
- Get the latest research information from the National Institutes of Health.
- Common questions about COVID-19 + Cancer.
- COVID-19 Podcasts from the American Cancer Society.
We are committed to providing you with the service and care you depend.