Onco360 Safety Awareness
Onco360 Safety Awareness and Monitoring of Coronavirus Outbreak
Onco360 is aware of the emergence of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) illness and is closely monitoring the situation to determine its future impact on our business. While we are not currently impacted, we are leveraging our comprehensive Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity policies to ensure we manage any circumstances associated with a potential outbreak. We have developed an internal task force that is in continual communication with all of our employees and taking proactive measures to minimize business disruption.
Our organization is emphasizing the need to minimize travel, encouraging the option of working from home, and conveying the various steps our staff can take to prepare for any scenario. In the event that the spread of COVID-19 is amplified in the coming weeks, we are considering all options for maximizing the safety of our employees while ensuring our patient and physician customers can access the medications they require for critical therapies.
We are taking the following steps internally to mitigate the impact of COVID-19:
- Encouraging sick employees to stay home
- Emphasizing respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene by all employees
- Performing routine environmental cleaning with company-supplied provisions
- Assessing business travel to high-risk areas and limiting travel to critical-business trips
- Evaluating industry trade show participation depending on the area
We will continue to monitor developments very closely and provide updates should there be an impact on our ability to provide our standard services. If you have any questions or concerns, please call 877.662.6633.