We Are Here For You
Our goal is to ensure that each and every patient feels confident that their health and wellbeing is managed by a pharmacy that isn’t just delivering their medications, but is answering every question, and eliminating any concerns about their care.
What to Expect
As soon as your doctor sends us your prescription, we start working to get it filled right away.
- You will receive a phone call from an Onco Care Coordinator
- They will verify and collect additional information such as height, weight, allergies, and current medications
- Once the Care Coordinator has the information needed and your prescription is reviewed by one of our pharmacists, your medication will be shipped, and we will send you a tracking number
Financial Assistance and our OncoAdvocate® Team
We know that one of the main concerns of new cancer or chronic disease diagnosis is, “how will I pay for my medication.” If you are having difficulty paying for your medication or have questions regarding payment, please ask to speak with one of our OncoAdvocates. Our OncoAdvocate® Team has over 20 associates dedicated to sourcing third-party funding solutions for our patients to help ease any financial burden.
We have a program that searches and matches funding opportunities to help get you started on your therapy quickly. Everything will be handled from start to finish including finding funding sources, any paperwork, updates, etc.
Patient Welcome Kit
After you receive your tracking information for your first prescription from Onco360, a package will arrive the next day in most instances. This package will contain all of the items needed to get started: your medication and any supportive items needed, a Patient Welcome Kit, and a Patient Care Kit.
Inside the Patient Welcome Kit is a magnet for your refrigerator and an easy-to-read Patient Welcome Booklet along with several forms that will need to be completed and returned in the envelope also provided inside the kit.
The Patient Care Kit is in a zipped pouch and is filled with over-the-counter items that can help to combat the most common side effects you may experience when starting your medication. Our clinical team hand-picked each of these items with your health and well-being in mind.
If you have additional questions or need an extra copy of the Patient Welcome Kit, please call 877.662.6633 or access via the
myOnco360 Patient App + Portal.
How To Refill
Based on your prescription instructions and dosing, we know exactly when you are due for a refill.
- You will be contacted by a member of our Operations Outreach Team about a week before you are due to run out of medication.
- We will ask you a few questions about your medication, including any side effects or if there have been any changes in your health.
- After we have your answers and your prescription is reviewed by our pharmacists, we will begin the refill process. If a new prescription or prior authorization is needed, we will handle any paperwork or phone calls to refill your prescription.
Note: If you do not receive a call from our pharmacy within seven days of a needed refill, feel free to contact us at 877.622.6633.
Safe Handling of Medication
Chemotherapy medications are designed to kill cancer cells but may also harm normal cells in the body. It’s important that these medications are handled carefully to avoid unnecessary exposure. Some precautions to take are:
- Wash hands before and after handling
- Keep away from food and other household items
- Keep away from children and pets
- If you are a caregiver, pour pills into a small cup and hand to the patient and/or wear protective gloves, masks, glasses, etc.
Safe Disposal of Medication
Do not throw unused or expired medication into the garbage or flush it down the toilet. To find a local drug disposal near you, visit the NABP for recommendations. If a drug disposal site is not available in your area, please follow the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines for the safe disposal of unused or unwanted medications. You may also contact your state’s Board of Pharmacy as an additional resource.
Our mission at Onco360 is to improve the lives of those battling cancer. It’s a diagnosis that can impact every aspect of your life and we know how important it is to find trusted advocacy groups and to connect with others in your community to share your experiences. Even though we are always here to help, we’ve provided a list of resources that offer additional resources.
*Third party survey data provided by MMIT for Independent Specialty Pharmacies (Oncology). Report dates Q3 and Q4 2021.