Zydelig Available From Onco360
New York – July 23, 2014 – Onco360, the nation’s fastest-growing independent Oncology Pharmacy and Clinical Support Services company, has been selected to be part of the highly limited Specialty Pharmacy network of Zydelig (idelalisib) tablets.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Zydelig for the treatment of three different B-cell blood cancers1:
- In combination with rituximab for patients with relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) for whom rituximab alone would be considered appropriate therapy
- As monotherapy for patients with relapsed follicular B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (FL) who have received at least two prior systemic therapies
- As monotherapy for patients with small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) who have received at least two prior systemic therapies
“Onco360 is extremely pleased to have been chosen by Gilead Sciences, Inc., as one of the select few with access to dispense Zydelig,” said Burt Zweigenhaft, Vice Chairman of Onco360. “I am very proud of the great people at Onco360. Selections such as this help validate the great job they do fulfilling the company’s patient-centric mission and values,” Mr. Zweigenhaft went on to say.
Zydelig is immediately available for order through Onco360. Prescription orders can be placed by:
- Downloading the Zydelig Order Form from Onco360.com/Zydelig.
- Calling 877-662-6633
- Or e-Prescribe to Onco360 in Great Neck, NY 11021, or NPI# 1679618151 under the retail tab in your EMR/EHR or standalone e-prescribing application.
“As an organization, the fact that our commitment to cancer patients is being recognized in the marketplace by leading pharmaceutical companies like Gilead, is highly rewarding and speaks volumes for the work our Oncology Pharmacy staff does on a daily basis.” said Ron Bookman, J.D., Senior Vice President of Trade Channel Strategy Relations for Onco360.
“Onco360 is, and will always be, about providing the highest level of support possible to those battling cancer, and we are grateful to have another great medication like Zydelig to help in that fight,” said Mr. Zweigenhaft.