Brain Cancer Awareness
May is Brain Cancer Awareness Month and is an opportunity to rally support and awareness for the more than 700,000 people living with benign brain tumors or brain cancer in the United States1.
Facts and Stats
- Not all brain tumors are cancerous. In fact, 72% of brain tumors are benign or non-cancerous.
- Around 94,000 people will be diagnosed with a brain tumor this year.
- Glioblastoma is the most commonly occurring primary malignant brain tumor, accounting for 14.2% of all tumors and 50.1% of all malignant tumors.
- The chances of developing brain cancer are less than one percent.
Onco360 understands that brain cancer can significantly impact the daily life of patients and we are here to help. We offer expert and compassionate oncology care with many treatment options, expert clinical support, and financial assistance sourcing for eligible patients.
It is common for individuals battling brain tumors and brain cancer to experience cognitive issues such as difficulty concentrating, mental slowing, memory loss, problems understanding, or problems organizing thoughts. Since taking medications on time and as prescribed is critical, we offer free blister packaging. Talk to a member of our pharmacy team at 877.662.6633 to see if your medication is eligible for blister packing to eliminate any confusion around timing and dosage.
- As a specialty pharmacy 100% focused on cancer, we will act as your advocate with your physician, insurance company, and others involved in your treatment.
- Timing is crucial when it comes to cancer treatment. Our goal, without prior authorization or funding issues, is to have your medication delivered within 3-4 days. We even provide complimentary overnight shipping to your doorstep.
- We will make sure you understand your medications, their dosage, and any potential side effects. Our clinicians and pharmacists are on call 24/7 if you have any issues at 877.662.6633.
84% of our brain cancer patients
paid less than $50 for their
Best-in-class OncoAdvocate® Team
explores funding options for qualified
patients quickly with our proprietary
Funding FastTrack program and
sourced $387+ million in total funding
for our patients in 2022
average time to first fill
If you are a provider and would like to refer to Onco360, click below:
*Third-party survey data provided by MMIT for Independent Specialty Pharmacies (Oncology). Report dates Q4 2021 and Q3 and Q4 2021