Brain Tumor Awareness
May is Brain Tumor Awareness Month and is an opportunity to rally support and awareness for the more than 700,000 people living with benign brain tumors or brain cancer in the United States1.
Facts and Stats
- Not all brain tumors are cancerous. In fact, 70% of brain tumors are benign or non-cancerous.
- Around 84,000 people will be diagnosed with a brain tumor this year.
- Brain tumors are the number one cause of cancer-related deaths in children younger than 19 years old.
- The chances of developing brain cancer are less than one percent.
Onco360 understands that brain tumors can significantly impact the daily life of patients, and we are here to help. We offer expert and compassionate oncology care with many treatment options, expert clinical support, and financial assistance sourcing for eligible patients.
It is common for individuals battling brain tumors and brain cancer to experience cognitive issues such as difficulty concentrating, mental slowing, memory loss, problems understanding, or problems organizing thoughts. Since taking medications on time and as prescribed is critical, we offer free blister packaging. Talk to a member of our pharmacy team at 877.662.6633 to see if your medication is eligible for blister packing to eliminate any confusion around timing and dosage.
Why Onco 360?
- #1 in patient and provider satisfaction*
- 100% oncology-focused with access to 100 limited distribution medications
- Best-in-class financial assistance sourcing by our OncoAdvocate® Team for qualified patients
- Clinical programs developed by Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacists
- 24/7 access to prescription information through the myOnco360 patient app + portal
- Free next-day delivery
*Third-party survey data provided by MMIT for Independent Specialty Pharmacies (Oncology). Report dates Q4 2021 and Q3 and Q4 2021