September is Leukemia & Lymphoma Awareness Month
Onco360 is here to help your Leukemia and Lymphoma patients. Not only do we provide many of the medications to treat these cancers, we are available 24/7 – including Sunday, to ensure compassionate,
top-notch clinical care and support.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Facts
Leukemia and Lymphoma are often linked together because they are both cancers that are not associated with a tumor. Lymphomas are cancers that affect the lymph system and start in cells called lymphocytes. Leukemia is a cancer of the early blood-forming tissues, including your bone marrow and lymph system.1
There are two main types of Lymphoma:
- Hodgkin: starts in the B lymphocytes (B cells) of the lymph system (helps fight infection and controls fluids), commonly in the lymph nodes in the upper part of the body and spreads from node to node.
- Non-Hodgkin (NHL): starts in the lymphocytes anywhere lymph tissue is found: lymph nodes, spleen, bone marrow, thymus, adenoids and tonsils, or the digestive tract.
Types of Leukemia
There are several types of leukemia, which are divided based mainly on whether the leukemia is acute (fast-growing) or chronic (slower growing), and whether it starts in myeloid cells or lymphoid cells.2
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL)
- Acute myelogenous leukemia (AML)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)
Why Choose Onco360?
- #1 in patient and provider satisfaction*
- 100% oncology-focused
- Best-in-class financial assistance sourcing by our OncoAdvocate® Team for qualified patients
- Help with Commercial and Medicare benefit verification and prior authorizations
- Clinical programs developed by Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacists
- Free overnight delivery to patient’s doorstep
Onco360 dispenses these medications to treat leukemia and lymphoma.**
**This list is a small portion of the comprehensive medications Onco360 can dispense.
If you are a provider and would like to refer to Onco360, click here for our order forms.
*Third-party survey data provided by MMIT for Independent Specialty Pharmacies (Oncology). Report dates Q3 & Q4 2021