September is Leukemia & Lymphoma Awareness Month
As a specialty pharmacy 100% focused on oncology, our goal is to improve the lives of leukemia and lymphoma patients with expanded access, clinical programs developed by Board-Certified Oncology pharmacists, and the 24/7 availability of our clinicians and oncology nurses.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Facts
Leukemia and Lymphoma are often linked together because they are both cancers that are not associated with a tumor. Lymphomas are cancers that affect the lymph system and start in cells called lymphocytes. Leukemia is a cancer of the early blood-forming tissues, including your bone marrow and lymph system1.
There are two main types of Lymphoma:
- Hodgkin – starts in the B lymphocytes (B cells) of the lymph system (helps fight infection and controls fluids), commonly in the lymph nodes in the upper part of the body and spreads from node to node.
- Non-Hodgkin (NHL) – starts in the lymphocytes anywhere lymph tissue is found: lymph nodes, spleen, bone marrow, thymus, adenoids and tonsils, or the digestive tract.
Types of Leukemia
There are several types of leukemia, which are divided based mainly on whether the leukemia is acute (fast growing) or chronic (slower growing), and whether it starts in myeloid cells or lymphoid cells.2
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Acute Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
Why Choose Onco360?
- As a specialty pharmacy 100% focused on cancer, we will act as your advocate with your physician, insurance company, and others involved in your treatment
- Timing is crucial when it comes to cancer treatment. Our goal, without prior authorization or funding issues, is to have your medication delivered within 3-4 days. We even provide complimentary overnight shipping to your doorstep.
- We will make sure you understand your medications, their dosage, and any potential side effects. Our pharmacists are on call 24/7 if you have any issues at 877.662.6633.
|Our OncoAdvocate® Team
sourced $76+ million for
qualified Leukemia & Lymphoma patients last year from third-party funding.
|89% of our Leukemia & Lymphoma patients paid less than $50 out of pocket on their last dispense||3.9 Days average
time to first fill
Onco360 dispenses these medications to treat leukemia and lymphoma.**
Alkeran®, Evomela® (melphalan)
Asparlas® (calaspargase pegol-mknl)
Besponsa® (inotuzumab ozogamicin)
Busulfex®, Myleran® (busulfan)
Erwinaze® (asparaginase erwinia chrysanthemi)
Intron® A (recombinant interferon alfa 2b)
Mylotarg™ (gemtuzumab ozogamicin)
Pegasys (peginterferon-alfa 2a)
Polivy® (polatuzumab vedotin)
Rylaze® (asparaginase erwinia chrysanthemi recombinant)
Treanda®, Bendeka® (bendamustine)
Trisenox® (arsenic trioxide)
Vincasar PFS® (vincristine)
Zynlonta® (loncastuximab tesirine)
**This list is a small portion of the comprehensive medications Onco360 can dispense.
If you are a provider and would like to refer to Onco360, click below.
*2023 nomination by MMIT in the Independent Specialty Pharmacy category. MMITnetwork.com