A New Year Can Mean New Funding Challenges For Your Patients
At Onco360 we see the benefit reset on January 1 as an opportunity to revisit funding solutions for new and existing patients now – and all year long.
Dedicated to helping Your Medicare Patients Through the Donut Hole
Adherence is important when it comes to a cancer treatment plan, and financial challenges can often interrupt therapy. Onco360 can help with over 20 OncoAdvocate® associates dedicated to finding funding opportunities all year for qualified patients.
In fact, in 2022, 74% of patients have ZERO out-of-pocket costs with a projected
$320 million secured from third-party funding.
Watch our video below to see how Onco360 can help to lessen the financial burden of the Medicare donut hole.
Why Choose Onco360 for your Medicare Patients?
- Our one-of-a-kind Funding FastTrack system searches for available funding assistance multiple times a day. When there is a match, patients are matched quickly with available funding options.
- Funding solutions for patients affected by the discontinuation of Free Drug Programs such as Zytiga and Xeloda.
- A robust portfolio of 100+ limited distribution and generic medications including Lenalidomide and Abiraterone.
- Blister packaging is available – even for generic medications.
- #1 in patient and provider satisfaction*
You Don’t Have to Choose the Pharmacy Listed on the Back of a
Patient’s Insurance Card.
According to the Medicare Part D Statute, “any” pharmacy that is willing and able to meet a Medicare Part D plan’s standard terms and conditions, must be considered an “in-network” pharmacy provider. Watch our video to learn more.
Partner with the oncology experts at Onco360 for your Medicare Part D patients.
We can help ease financial burden and adherence issues at the beginning of the year and all your long. After all, our number one priority is the same as yours – better patient care.
*Third-party survey data provided by MMIT for Independent Specialty Pharmacies (Oncology). Report dates Q3 and Q4 2021.