Compassionate Oncology Pharmacy Care for Your Multiple Myeloma Patients
March is Multiple Myeloma Awareness Month and is an opportunity to rally support for this relatively uncommon cancer in the United States. We are focused on expert and compassionate care for these patients and have access to many treatment options, personalized clinical care, and we are available 24/7.
Facts and Stats for Multiple Myeloma
- According to the American Cancer Society, about 35,700 new cases will be diagnosed in 20231
- A person’s lifetime risk is 1 in 132 (0.76%)
- Causes an overgrowth of plasma cells in the bone marrow and can crowd out normal blood-forming cells, leading to low blood counts
Why Choose Onco360?
- As a specialty pharmacy 100% focused on cancer, we will act as your advocate with your physician, insurance company, and others involved in your treatment
- Timing is crucial when it comes to cancer treatment. Our goal, without prior authorization or funding issues, is to have your medication delivered within 3-4 days. We even provide complimentary overnight shipping to your doorstep.
- We will make sure you understand your medications, their dosage, and any potential side effects. Our clinicians and pharmacists are on call 24/7 if you have any issues at 877.662.6633.
Onco360 dispenses these medications to treat multiple myeloma**
Belrapzo®, Bendeka®, Treanda® (bendamustine)
**This list is a small portion of the comprehensive medications Onco360 can provide
If you are a provider and would like to refer to Onco360, click here for order forms.
If you would like to read further about multiple myeloma or find support in your area, below are some recommended resources:
*Third party survey data provided by MMIT for Independent Specialty Pharmacies (Oncology). Report dates Q3 and Q4 2021.