Location: Louisville, KY
Onco360 Pharmacy is a unique oncology pharmacy model created to serve the needs of community, oncology and hematology physicians, patients, payers, and manufacturers. Our Onco360 Corporate Office in Louisville, Kentucky has an immediate need for a Cash Management/Reconciliation Billing Specialist.
- Apply daily cash receipt into CPR+ Pharmacy System.
- Reconcile and properly apply Commercial, Medicaid, and Medicare payments into A/R accounts.
- Research over and under payments from plans and coordinate with billing team to correct, re-process, or appeal.
- Reconcile cash receipts against bank deposits in conjunction with corporate accounting team.
- Reconcile and report on all Credit Card receipts in conjunction with corporate accounting team.
Required: Previous bookkeeping or cash application experience
Desired: Pharmacy or medical office billing experience
Required: 2-3 years
Desired: 3+ years
Required: Basic accounting and/or bookkeeping, familiarity with insurance and Medicare payments
Required: Deadline oriented, time management & prioritization skills