July is Sarcoma and Bone Cancer Awareness Month
Onco360 is a trusted oncology pharmacy partner for your sarcoma cancer patients. Along with expert clinical expertise and compassionate care, we also offer many uniquely individualized treatment options, and we are available 24/7.
What is Sarcoma Cancer?
Sarcomas are a rare group of cancers in which malignant cells form in the bones or soft tissues of the body. Bone and joint cancer are most frequently diagnosed among teenagers, while soft tissue cancers typically affect those 55 years and older.
There are four different types of sarcoma1:
- Soft tissue sarcomas – form in cartilage, fat, muscle, blood vessels, tendons, nerves, and around joints
- Osteosarcomas – develop in bone
- Rhabdomyosarcomas – form in muscle
- Ewing Sarcomas – form in bone and soft tissue
Even though the root cause of sarcomas is still not clear, there are a few known risk factors:
- Other people in your family have had sarcoma
- You have Paget’s disease
- You have a genetic disorder such as neurofibromatosis, Gardner syndrome, retinoblastoma, or Li-Fraumeni syndrome
- Exposure to radiation, perhaps during treatment for an earlier cancer diagnosis
Why Choose Onco360?
- As a specialty pharmacy 100% focused on cancer, we will act as your advocate with your physician, insurance company, and others involved in your treatment
- Timing is crucial when it comes to cancer treatment. Our goal, without prior authorization or funding issues, is to have your medication delivered within 3-4 days. We even provide complimentary overnight shipping to your doorstep.
- We will make sure you understand your medications, their dosage, and any potential side effects. Our pharmacists are on call 24/7 if you have any issues at 877.662.6633.
Last year, Onco360 sourced almost
$2 million in funding for sarcoma patients.
87% of our sarcoma patients paid less than $50 for their last dispense
3.9 days average time to first fill
If you are a provider and would like to refer to Onco360, click below
*2023 nomination by MMIT in the Independent Specialty Pharmacy category. MMITnetwork.com