We are a trusted specialty pharmacy partner for VONJO™ – the first FDA-approved therapy that specifically addresses the needs of Adult Cytopenic Myelofibrosis.
VONJO™ (pacritinib) is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of adults with intermediate or high-risk primary or secondary (post-polycythemia vera or post-essential thrombocythemia) myelofibrosis with a platelet count below 50 x 109/L.1
VONJO is a JAK inhibitor created to treat myelofibrosis. Myelofibrosis causes extensive scarring in the bone marrow and disrupts the body’s production of blood cells, causing low platelet count, anemia, weakness, fatigue and often swelling of the liver and spleen.
- VONJO is available in 100 mg capsules (NDC 72482-100-12) in 120 count bottles.
- The recommended dose is 200 mg orally twice daily.
- Swallow the capsules whole. Do not break open, break, or chew capsules.
- Patients who are on treatment with other kinase inhibitors before the initiation of VONJO must taper or discontinue according to the prescribing information for that drug.
VONJO is contraindicated in patients concomitantly using strong CYP3A4 inhibitors or inducers, as these medications can significantly alter exposure to pacritinib, which may increase the risk of adverse reactions or impair efficacy.
This indication is approved under accelerated approval based on spleen volume reduction. Continued approval for this indication may be contingent upon verification and description of clinical benefit in a confirmatory trial(s).
For more information and full prescribing information, visit VONJO.com
Onco360 understands the importance of working with patients closely to avoid myelofibrosis progression, and we are here to help. We provide ongoing and personalized support to ensure the best clinical expertise, medication adherence, and side effect management.
Onco360 will help myelofibrosis patients with:
- Financial assistance sourcing for qualified patients with our OncoAdvocate® team
- Medication therapy management (MTM) programs developed by BCOPs
- Free delivery to patient’s doorstep
1VONJO™ prescribing information: CTI Biopharma, Accessed 3/22
VONJO copyright 2022 CTI Biopharma. All rights reserved.