A Diagnosis Unlike Any Other Deserves a Pharmacy Unlike Any Other
We are unlike any other pharmacy because we are 100% dedicated to compassionate cancer care. We also believe that through personalized service and knowledge, Onco360 will provide the clinical care and medication access you need along your journey.
You Are Our #1 Priority
- We act as your advocate with your physician, insurance company, and others involved in your treatment.
- Access to a long list of much needed cancer medications
- Assistance with copays and out-of-pocket costs if you are concerned about the cost of your medication. Call our OncoAdvocate® Team to find out if you qualify.
- Education about your medication, its dosage, any potential side effects, along with 24/7 access to our clinicians and pharmacists.
- Free priority overnight shipping via FedEx. If you signed up for our texting program, you will be texted your tracking number before we ship.
- When it’s time for a refill, we have you covered. We will send you refill reminders and call you to schedule your refill seven days prior to your refill due date.
What is a Specialty Pharmacy?
A specialty pharmacy is a pharmacy that provides medications for chronic or complex conditions. You probably saw a specialist for this condition, and now you need a specialty pharmacy to help you with a higher level of support for your new therapy plan.
We help with:
• Turning a complicated medication process into simple step-by-step instructions
• Explanation and support for administering medications
• Special storage directions if needed
• Support for any possible side effects by oncology nurses and Board-Certified Oncology Pharmacists
*Third-party survey data provided by MMIT for Independent Specialty Pharmacies (Oncology). Report date: Q3 2021